Concierge Services Market was valued at USD 334.75 Million in 2021 and will reach USD 496.73 Million by the year 2028, at a CAGR of 5.8%.
The demand for concierge services in Kenya is growing. Modern concierges have undergone major shifts to provide great services 24/7 to their hotel guests as a result of the rise of tech and their desire for experiences. Today, people know that time is their most valuable asset. The one thing you can never get back when you’re always connected and on the go.
A luxury concierge is your ideal companion to help you save time and gain exclusive access to special events or experiences. Are you looking for exciting private or group safaris from Nairobi? No issue. Do you want to experience the local culture or nightlife in Nairobi? Or do you want to explore the best restaurants in Nairobi for a date? Done! Would you like to arrange airport transfers or car rentals? A hotel concierge offers personalized services, tailored to all your needs and every last detail. It is that simple.
But first, are you finding staycation hotels in Nairobi or staycation offers in Nairobi? Up for dinner dates in Nairobi or parties at the best clubs in Nairobi? Wanting to explore more interesting places to visit in Nairobi? There are many places to go in Nairobi, many luxury hotels in Nairobi, and many cultural activities in Kenya to explore.
A concierge is a company or a person that can assist you with your day-to-day life. Their services can include everything from planning and booking a safari from Nairobi for your family to providing local guides or gaining access to exclusive events. Some concierges also provide financial services. Others can focus on setting up events or high-end travel planning.
The term “concierge” is derived from the ancient French phrase “comte des cierges.” The comte des cierges, a helper, who was in charge of keeping the ancient palaces clean and well-lit. Concierge services today offer far more than just keeping your candles lit. Concierges are highly skilled people who can improve your life by handling a few vital but time-consuming activities.
A hotel concierge is optional for everyone. Some people want to handle every area of life on their own. A hotel concierge, however, makes a lot of sense if you are too busy and wish to outsource certain tasks.
Luxury hotel concierge services in Kenya are required for three major reasons:
1. To save time
2. To benefit from the concierge’s network to gain unique entry to private events.
3. To outsource repetitive and time-consuming planning tasks so you can enjoy your vacation.
[Suggested Read: Top 8 Safaris from Nairobi & Where Should You Stay]
Image credit – Statista
Nairobi is the most populated city in Kenya. More than 2.7 million people lived in the capital as of 2022. Nairobi is the vibrant capital of Kenya and is renowned for its unique mix of vibrant culture and natural beauty. It is famous for being the only capital city in the world with a national park within its borders, the Nairobi National Park.
Where is Ole Sereni located? Stay at Emara Ole-Sereni, one of the best 5 star hotels in Nairobi that offer modern amenities, unmatched services, and amazing views of the Nairobi National Park and the city. It is one of the top hotels near JKIA, Wilson Airport, and the City Center.
Emara Ole Sereni, one of the top hotels in Nairobi offers exceptional concierge services in Kenya and the best places to visit in Nairobi for couples. Here are the best concierge services you can expect at the hotel to enhance your stay.
1. Hotel Bookings: Our concierge services in Kenya offer experiences tailored to all your needs and customized to every last detail. You can focus on having the best time doing what you love in the most wonderful corners of Nairobi. Call us at +254 732 191 000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get exclusive deals at Emara Ole Sereni Hotel.
2. Airport Transfers & Car Rentals: The concierge can arrange airport transfers for guests, ensuring a smooth and comfortable journey to and from JKIA, the main airport serving Nairobi. We help with air tickets, car rentals, airport transfers, and more. This way you can explore the city and the best places to visit in Nairobi without wasting any time. Especially when you are looking for places to visit in Nairobi on a budget. Unable to find the best restaurant in Nairobi? Read till the end.
3. Unique Activities & Experiences: Want to go sightseeing or discover one-of-a-kind excursions? Our concierge team can provide valuable concierge services in Kenya and help with local attractions, tours, and activities in and around Nairobi. We can help with bookings for safari tours at the Nairobi National Park, cultural experiences at the Kazuri Beads Factory or Nairobi National Museum, and other exciting adventures. How about romantic restaurants in Nairobi? Keep reading.
4. Restaurant Reservations: Searching for the best date restaurants in Nairobi or romantic dinner places in Nairobi? Our concierge services in Kenya offer delectable dining options in Nairobi, based on your preferences and culinary interests. We can also make restaurant reservations on your behalf, ensuring you have a memorable experience.
We can reserve a table for you at the Acacia Restaurant (one of the best fine dining restaurants in Nairobi), Oasis Bar (one of the best bars in Nairobi), and Karibu Cafe (the best cafe in Nairobi) for delicious local cuisines, cocktails, and coffee. Have you heard of the Sky Lounge Nairobi at Emara Ole Sereni? It is one of the best rooftop restaurants in Nairobi with the best cocktails in Nairobi.
5. Meetings, Weddings & Outdoor Catering: Do you want to host a conference in Nairobi? Are you planning a wedding in Kenya? Do you want to celebrate a special occasion? Want to spend quality time with your loved one or are you looking for conference facilities in Nairobi? Searching for birthday venues in Nairobi or outdoor party venues in Nairobi? From opulent decor to entertainment and catering, our concierge team works hard to make your event a success. Whether you want cocktails by the pool, warm meals at your home or you want to celebrate your big day outdoors, our outside catering services in Nairobi have got you covered.
6. Spa and Wellness Services: Emara Ole Sereni features the luxurious Duma Spa & Salon where you can indulge in rejuvenating treatments and therapies. Get a haircut or a manicure if you want as well. The concierge can assist in scheduling spa appointments and ensuring you have a relaxing and pampering experience. You can also indulge in your fitness routine at our world-class gym.
7. Book Event Tickets: If you’re interested in attending concerts, cultural events, or sports matches in Nairobi, our concierge can assist you in obtaining tickets and making necessary arrangements. Get access to VIP and private events and make the most of your holiday.
8. Local Guides & Gift Shops: The concierge services in Kenya at Emara Ole Sereni are your one-stop solution. Our knowledge of clubs, locations, and local attractions comes from real experiences that we have built over years of contact with guests and local guides. Located on the ground floor of Emara Ole Sereni, the gift shop is packed with last-minute souvenirs and treasures that you can take back home as a special piece of Africa. Still, looking for wedding venues in Nairobi? Read ahead.
The concierge services in Kenya at Emara Ole Sereni aim to provide a seamless experience, ensuring that your stay is hassle-free, enjoyable, and filled with memorable moments. The hotel’s dedicated concierge team is attentive and committed to meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations. Whether you need help with transport, reservations, or exploring the best of Nairobi, the concierge team is dedicated to delivering exceptional service and making your stay unforgettable.
[Suggested Read: 10 Unique Date Ideas in Nairobi & Stay at Emara Ole Sereni]
The number of concierge positions in luxury boutique hotels has decreased somewhat. But there is still a demand for the local expertise, suggestions, and personal connections that concierge services in Kenya offers.
The job of the hotel concierge has changed due to the rise of smartphone apps that provide travel information at your fingertips. Today, luxury hotel and resort guests research more and more about Nairobi restaurants, events, and activities online. Before combining them with the concierge’s knowledge and contacts.
Guests can use mobile devices to order an Uber or purchase concert tickets. But the concierge has the contacts and relations to get guests into upscale restaurants or secure seats at the biggest event in town. Younger visitors rely on mobile apps to research events, restaurants, and activities while traveling. But they combine that with a final concierge seal of approval now.
While it is part of their job, the unique and lasting relations that concierges can develop with loyal repeat guests to their hotels provide immense value. Due to their high visibility in hotel lobbies, guests may approach them for advice in a way that they might not be with other hotel staff members.
Planning a vacation in Nairobi? Don’t have the time and want to have the best staycation in Nairobi? Unable to find the best date places in Nairobi or wedding halls in Nairobi? Wish someone else would do it for you? Want to know the best hotels in Nairobi and their prices? Searching for the best places to eat in Nairobi? Contact us for the best concierge services in Kenya.
Group/individual Reservations that are cancelled or reduced in length of stay, or numbers, are subject to cancellation charges and no-show fees at the discretion of the Hotel and are as follows: